Restrictions on Use of Materials
The contents of Bold Legal’s website (the website) are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of Bold Legal. Unless we say otherwise, you may access the materials located within the website only for your personal use. This means you may download copies of posted materials for personal, noncommercial use only, so long as you neither change nor delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. When you download copyrighted material, you do not obtain any ownership rights to that material.
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us — and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property — may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the website.
The services materials on the website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We do not warrant that any functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services or materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on the website. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
Limitation of Liability
No Personal Advice
Third Party Products and Services
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
Bold Legal may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing.
Bold Legal does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. Bold Legal is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions, (ii) your content and materials, (iii) your use of materials or features available on the website (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third party right by materials created by us) or (iv) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
Materials may be made available via the website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe upon another party’s copyright to remain on the website.
If you believe any materials on the website infringe upon a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
1999 Broadway, Suite 770
Denver, CO 80202
ATTN: Data Security Officer
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.